HEMERIA designs, builds, tests and integrates interconnection solutions for equipment used in all types of applications (commercial, defense, scientific).
In January 2021, HEMERIA received CNES SME accreditation, thus proving its expertise, for the design, development and integration of its space harnesses.
- Digitized production
- Design to customer specifications
- Co-design with the customer possible
- Controlled lead-time and costs
connectors cabled and tested per year
ARIANE 5 launches with HEMERIA harnesses
satellites in orbit with HEMERIA equipment
Constellation of telecommunication satellites
ONEWEB dispenser harness
Constellation of telecommunication
As the current European leader in satellite structures and harnesses, HEMERIA owes its success in part to the IRIDIUM NEXT project, a constellation of telecommunication satellites.
CNES has entrusted HEMERIA with the project to design and build solar arrays and harnesses for the MMX Rover which is to land on Phobos in 2024.
Since the end of the 1980s, the HEMERIA teams have been designing and manufacturing space harnesses for the vehicle equipment bay (VEB) of all the ARIANE 5 launchers.
HEMERIA has been selected by REDWIRE SPACE to design, develop, build, integrate and test harnesses for their first Staark® LEO-S10 robotic arm.
Tools and resources
- More than 4,000 sq-m of ISO 8 clean rooms
- ISO 5 zone
- 10 electrical test benches
- Digitized production with personalized cabling software updated in real time
- Special area for integration of 500 kg class satellites
Technical expertise and processes
- Installation of harnesses on structure, cabling and testing of CTA lines
- 550 km of wire cut per year
- CNES and ESA approval certificates
- Also harnesses for defense and nuclear applications
- Complete design of a telecom harness in 9 months
- From small production runs to constellations
- Structure / harness / MLI synergy
- In-house design capacity to meet customer needs
- Secure stock of components for design flexibility and guaranteed lead-times
- Deliveries worldwide
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.